Join us at the Phillips Center for Performing Arts to celebrate all of your hard work!
General Commencement Information
All DVM candidates who plan to participate in the commencement ceremony are required to wear a University-approved tam and gown, which can be reserved from the University Bookstore by the deadline provided in the Canvas Commencement student page. DVM candidates will also wear hoods which will be distributed with their regalia.
- Doors of the Phillips Center will open for guests at 1:00 p.m. Guests may wait in the lobby area until seating begins at approximately 1:30 p.m.
- Guest without a ticket will not be allowed in the theater. Handicap accessible or special seating is available. For those requiring special accommodations, please arrive early and contact an usher for assistance.
- Graduates should arrive at 1:00 p.m. and meet in the Black Box no later than 1:30 p.m.
- Be sure to secure your valuables with guests prior to the ceremony.
- Graduates – more detailed instructions will be provided via the student Canvas page and during rehearsal the week of graduation.
- Questions? Contact: Tiffany Griffith, Commencement Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org