Step 1: Review Admissions Criteria
Step 4: Apply to VMCAS
The application system now allows all applicants to submit supplemental materials and additional information directly to VMCAS:
- Every Official College Transcript (including dual enrollment institutions)
- Official GRE scores must be sent using the following GRE code: 5753U Florida COIG Vet Medcn VMCAS
- Essay Questions
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Prerequisite Inventory Form
- Professional, Passport-style Photograph of Yourself (.jpg or .png)
VMCAS is a centralized application service that students must use to apply to the UF College of Veterinary Medicine and many other veterinary schools nationwide. There is a required base fee of $210. Any additional school is $110.
Financially-disadvantaged applicants may qualify for VMCAS Application fee reimbursement and reduced GRE fees. These opportunities are subject to availability and issued on a first come, first serve basis. Visit the AAVMC site and ETS site to learn more.
- Be sure to complete the UF Professional Application
- Be sure to pay your $30.00 nonrefundable application fee
- If you have any questions contact: email@example.com
All materials should be submitted to VMCAS; please do not send any materials to the College of Veterinary Medicine.
Applicants who currently attend or have been enrolled in another professional veterinary program applying to transfer need to contact Lynnette Chaparro. You are considered a transfer applicant.