Step 1: Review Admissions Criteria
Step 4: Apply to VMCAS
The application system allows all applicants to submit supplemental materials and additional information directly to VMCAS:
- Every Official College Transcript (including dual enrollment institutions)
- Essay Questions
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Prerequisite Inventory Form
- Professional, Passport-style Photograph of Yourself (.jpg or .png)
VMCAS is a centralized application service that students must use to apply to the UF College of Veterinary Medicine and many other veterinary schools nationwide. There is a required base application fee of $215. Any additional school is $120.
Financially-disadvantaged applicants may qualify for VMCAS Application fee reimbursement. This opportunity is subject to availability and issued on a first come, first serve basis. Visit the AAVMC website to learn more.
- Be sure to complete the UF Professional Application
- Be sure to pay your $37.00 nonrefundable application fee
- If you have any questions, please contact: email@example.com
Note: All materials should be submitted to VMCAS; please do not send any materials to the College of Veterinary Medicine.
Applicants who currently attend an AVMA accredited veterinary program interested in transferring to our program; should contact the Associate Director of Admissions, Lynnette Chaparro for more information.