- Fall dates will post when our DVM schedule is finalized.
- For safety purposes, children under 12 are not permitted in the hospitals. These tours are suitable for college-age students. Please plan accordingly.
- Please wear closed-toe shoes for the tour to adhere to the infection control guidelines when entering and exiting certain buildings.
- We welcome you to take photos in front of our buildings, but please keep all photography devices stowed during the tour. Photography is not permitted inside the hospital.
- All tours and information sessions are subject to availability and limited in size. After completing a request form, we will send a follow-up email to confirm the date and details of your tour.
- Note-this is a tour of our academic buildings and hospitals, not a zoo. Guests should not expect to see patients on the tour.
Your tour has not yet been booked. This form is a request. You will receive an email to confirm the details of your visit within two weeks of your tour date. These tours are the only opportunities to visit our campus through the Office for Academic and Student Affairs, due to student ambassador schedules and hospital availability.
Planning Your Eating Schedule While in Gainesville?
We’ve taken some of our students and staff’s favorite local spots to help narrow down your food options! Be sure to check hours of operation on each website!
Check out visitgainesville.com to learn more about our area!
Our state-of-the-art facilities are amazing to see in person, but we've put together a few videos to give you a glimpse of what our space feels like.
Prospective veterinary students in the middle-to-high-school age bracket often have specific questions we've addressed here in these videos. Open House in April is the perfect time to visit!