- Tours are offered on Saturdays during the fall and spring semesters. They are based on scheduling availability, limited in size and subject to change.
- Tour dates for the Fall 2023 include: August 26, September 30, October 28 and November 18. Spring tour dates get posted in late December and start back up in January.
- Each month’s tour requires a form and will re-post after the previous month’s tour is complete. After completing your request form, we will send a follow-up email to confirm the date and details of your tour. For any questions about your form, please contact us at email@example.com to receive assistance.
- For safety purposes, children under 12 are not permitted in the hospitals. These tours are suitable for students in 11th grade and up. This is not a tour for undergraduate admissions, but for the professional school program (DVM), which is for students to attend after they complete their undergraduate requirements. Visitors should not expect to learn about undergraduate education or high school preparation.
- For University of Florida undergraduate tours, please visit the following website for more details.
- Please wear closed-toe shoes for the tour to adhere to safety and infection control guidelines when entering and exiting certain buildings.
- We welcome you to take photos in front of our buildings, but please keep all devices stowed during the tour. Photography and videography are not permitted inside the hospitals.
- Please note: This is a tour of our academic buildings and hospitals, not a zoo or farm. Guests should not expect to see patients on the tour.
- These tours are the only opportunity to visit our campus through the Office for Academic and Student Affairs due to availability from our student ambassadors and hospitals. We do not offer any other tours or individual/group appointments at this time. Guests are welcome to drive around our campus at their leisure.
- The College offers a free Open House and Community Outreach Event during the month of April. Please visit the following website for more details.
Check out visitgainesville.com to learn more about our area!
Planning Your Eating Schedule While in Gainesville?
We’ve taken some of our students and staff’s favorite local spots to help narrow down your food options! Be sure to check hours of operation on each website!
Our state-of-the-art facilities are amazing to see in person, but we've put together a few videos to give you a glimpse of what our space feels like.
Prospective veterinary students in the middle-to-high-school age bracket often have specific questions we've addressed here in these videos. Open House in April is the perfect time to visit!