The UF College of Veterinary Medicine’s facilities are second to none in the nation. From our academic building, with its new state-of-the-art clinical skills laboratory, to the expansive UF Veterinary Hospitals, we offer an environment conducive to optimal teaching and learning. Our annual college Open House is a great way to get a feel for what we offer here at UF, but serious applicants are encouraged to meet with us in person at one of our scheduled advisory sessions. These sessions offer tours as well as valuable information about the application and admissions process. Please note, these tours are the only opportunities to visit our campus through the Office for Academic and Student Affairs, due to our student’s schedule and working hospital.
- We post each month’s tour, one month prior to the tour date. 2021-2022 tour dates are: September 17th, October 15th, November 19th, January 21st, February 18th, March 18th, May 20th, June 17th and July 15th.
- Tours will be given the third Friday of every month and attendees must be registered using the form below. April’s tours will take place during Open House in April. No tours are provided in August or December.
- For safety purposes, children under 12 are not permitted in the hospitals. These tours are suitable for college-age students. Please plan accordingly.
- Please wear closed-toe shoes for the tour to adhere to the infection control guidelines when entering and exiting certain buildings.
- We welcome you to take photos in front of our buildings, but please keep all photography devices stowed during the tour. Photography is not permitted inside the hospital.
- All tours and information sessions are subject to availability and limited in size. After completing a request form, we will send a follow-up email to confirm the date and details of your tour.
Your tour has not yet been booked. This form is a request. You will receive an email to confirm the details of your visit.
Our state-of-the-art facilities are amazing to see in person, but we've put together a few videos to give you a glimpse of what our space feels like.
Prospective veterinary students in the middle-to-high-school age bracket often have specific questions we've addressed here in these videos. Open House in April is the perfect time to visit!