The UF College of Veterinary Medicine's Education Center serves as a physical venue to support the educational activities within our college. The center represents our college’s commitment to providing our students with an exceptional facility to support instruction, and a recognition of the growing importance in leveraging electronic resources to support our curriculum. We are located in VAB Room V1-110.
CLINIC PHONE UPLOAD
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
The center is open for general study purposes 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, excluding UF-observed holidays, and pre-announced brief closing periods. Faculty, staff and students will be informed of scheduled closing via UF e-mail.
Education Center Features
- 24-seat quiet room, with power outlets at each seat
- UF wireless Internet access in all areas
- Standalone computer stations
- Collaborative work computer stations with large displays
- Printer/Copying stations
- Group study rooms with PCs and large screen displays
- Frequently used texts and journals
- Connectivity with HSC Library information systems
The Education Center was inspired by the vision of Dr. Paul Gibbs, Associate Dean for Students and Instruction (2010-2012) to support the evolving needs of College of Veterinary Medicine Students.