Career Day 2019 has come and gone, we look forward to hosting everyone for Career Day 2020! Event date and details are to be determined.
Check out our 2020 – 2021 Career Services Sponsorship Options for next year!
The University of Florida College of Veterinary Medicine Annual Career Day is hosted in collaboration with the UF VBMA. We are excited to welcome practitioners, employers, practice managers, and veterinary professionals to our campus for Career Day every year. Career Day is broken down into two separate portions. The first part of the day is for individually scheduled mock interviews and resume reviews primarily for our fourth year students and our professional volunteers (employers, practitioners, etc.). The afternoon portion of Career Day is our Career Fair, which allows all of our guests to represent their organization to our UF CVM students of all years. The UF CVM Career Fair is a great opportunity to recruit DVM students for all part-time, internships, externships, full-time, residency, and seasonal opportunities. Any employers interested in hiring or hosting externs are encouraged to register to attend this event at no cost. UF CVM students of all years are encouraged to attend this event.
Thank you to our Sponsoring Organizations:
Distinguished Academic Year Sponsorship:
- Banfield Pet Hospitals
- Forever Vets Animal Hospitals
Academic Year Sponsorships:
- BluePearl Veterinary Partners
- Humane Society of Naples
- Toledo Blade Animal Clinic
- MuraBella Animal Hospital
- Tampa Bay Veterinary Medical Group
Interested in sponsoring? Check out our 2019 – 2020 UF CVM Career Services Sponsorship Packages
Email Careers@vetmed.ufl.edu for more information about sponsorship
The Day Of The Event:
- Set up and registration for the Career Fair begin prior to the fair.
- 2019 UF CVM Career Day Schedule
- Career Day Parking Instructions – One parking spot is reserved for each organization registration. All registrants will receive parking information as the event nears.
Post-Career Day Events
- Requesting an Interview Space – If you are interested in hosting campus interviews the day after Career Day on campus, you have the option to reserve rooms following Career Day. Employers can register for an interview space here.
- Interested in hosting your own recruiting event at UF CVM? Contact Us at Careers@vetmed.ufl.edu
Contact Careers@vetmed.ufl.edu or call 352-294-8504 with any questions regarding UF CVM Career Day.