Join us at the Phillips Center for Performing Arts to celebrate this program milestone of our students!
- Doors of the Phillips Center will open for guests at 1:00 p.m. Guests may wait in the lobby area until seating begins at approximately 1:15 p.m.
- Guest without a ticket will not be allowed in the theater. Handicap accessible or special seating is available. For those requiring special accommodations, please arrive early and contact an usher for assistance.
- Students should arrive at 1:00 p.m. and meet in the Black Box no later than 1:30 p.m.
- Be sure to secure your valuables with guests prior to the ceremony.
- Students – more detailed instructions will be provided via email, class meeting, and during rehearsal the week of the ceremony.
- Questions? Contact: Tiffany Griffith, Ceremony Coordinator, at email@example.com
- Thank you to our Corporate Partners for helping to make events like the Professional Coating Ceremony possible: