Admissions Important Dates
VMCAS Suggested Timeline
- At least 3 months prior to the deadline, have your letters of recommendation requested, and begin VMCAS application process.
- At least 2 and half months prior to the deadline, have all transcripts from EVERY institution you have attended sent to VMCAS. Consider ordering a copy for yourself to use when entering coursework information on the VMCAS application.
- At least 2 months prior to the deadline you should be monitoring your VMCAS application for receipt of all transcripts and letters of recommendation (LORs).
- At least 1 and half months prior to deadline you should make sure that all transcripts and LORs have been received by VMCAS and application fees have been paid.
VMCAS Contact Information
Student & Advisor Hotline: (617) 612-2884
VMCAS Fax: (617) 612-2051
VMCAS Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
VMCAS Mailing Address for Transcripts:
(Only Mail Transcripts! The VMCAS application and LORs are submitted electronically)
VMCAS – Transcripts
P.O. Box 9126
Watertown, MA 02471
UFCVM 2019-2020 Applicant Timeline
May 9, 2019:
- The two applications to complete are: Veterinary Medical College Application Service (VMCAS) and UF Professional Application
- Transcripts should be submitted to VMCAS as soon as possible
- August 15th is the VMCAS recommended deadline to submit a complete application
The earlier your application is submitted the sooner your application can be verified by VMCAS.
September 17, 2019:
- Deadline to submit the VMCAS Application
- Deadline to submit the UF Professional Application
January-February, 2020 (Subject to change):
- Interviews: January 11, January 25 and February 8
- Admission notifications emailed to selected applicants
April 15, 2020 (or next business day if the 15th falls on a weekend)
- Deadline for admitted students to accept or decline offers of admission
- No enrollment deposit required
- Online Orientation begins for newly admitted students
- New Student Orientation
- First Year Leadership Experience
- School Starts