Admissions Important Dates
VMCAS Suggested Timeline
- At least 3 months prior to the deadline, have your letters of recommendation requested, and begin VMCAS application process.
- At least 2 and half months prior to the deadline, have all transcripts from EVERY institution you have attended sent to VMCAS. Consider ordering a copy for yourself to use when entering coursework information on the VMCAS application.
- At least 2 months prior to the deadline you should be monitoring your VMCAS application for receipt of all transcripts and letters of recommendation (LORs).
- At least 1 and half months prior to deadline you should make sure that all transcripts and LORs have been received by VMCAS and application fees have been paid.
VMCAS Contact Information
Student & Advisor Hotline: (617) 612-2884
VMCAS Fax: (617) 612-2051
VMCAS Email Address: email@example.com
VMCAS Mailing Address for Transcripts:
(Only Mail Transcripts! The VMCAS application and LORs are submitted electronically)
VMCAS – Transcripts
P.O. Box 9126
Watertown, MA 02471
UFCVM 2018-2019 Applicant Timeline
May 11, 2018:
- The two applications to complete are: Veterinary Medical College Application Service (VMCAS) and UF Professional Application.
- Transcripts should be submitted to VMCAS as soon as possible.
- August 15th is the VMCAS recommended deadline to submit a complete application.
- Last date to take the GRE for 2018-19 application cycle is August 31st, 2018.
- GRE scores to be submitted to school code: 5753 U Florida COIG VetMedcn VMCAS
The earlier your application is submitted the sooner your application can be verified by VMCAS.
September 21, 2018:
- Deadline to submit the VMCAS Application
- Deadline to submit the UF Professional Application
January 5, 12 and 26, 2019:
- Interviews for this application cycle (subject to change)
- Admission notifications emailed to selected applicants
April 15, 2019: (or next business day if the 15th falls on a weekend)
- Deadline for admitted students to accept or decline offers of admission
- No enrollment deposit required
- Online Orientation for newly admitted students
- Live Orientation
- First Year Leadership Experience
- School Starts