Career Day Information for Employers
UF CVM Career Fair
Rescheduled to Wednesday, November 8 2017
2:30pm – 6pm
Banfield Room A, UF Small Animal Hospital
The University of Florida College of Veterinary Medicine Annual Career Day is hosted in collaboration with UF VBMA. We are excited to be able to welcome practitioners, employers, practice managers, and veterinary professionals to our campus for Career Day every year. Our Career Fair and Networking session will allow all of our guests to represent their organization to our UF CVM students of all years during a career fair style session. The UF CVM Career Fair and Networking Event is a great opportunity to recruit DVM students for all part-time, internships, externships, full-time, residency, and seasonal opportunities. Any employers interested in hiring or hosting externs are encouraged to register to attend this event at no cost. UF CVM students of all years are encouraged to attend this event.
The registration deadline is Friday, October 13 2017 and will guarantee inclusion in the event-day publications. If you are interested in registering after the deadline please email KatelynJ@crc.ufl.edu
The Day Of
- Set up and registration begins at 2pm in Banfield Room of Small Animal Hospital, Career Fair & Networking begins at 2:30pm and lasts until 6pm.
- Student Class Schedule on Career Day 11/8/17 Coming Soon!
- Parking – more information to come. Parking spots are reserved for each registration and are monitored until 3pm the day of the event. One parking space reserved per registration form completed.
Post Career Day Events
- Requesting an Interview Space – If you are interested in hosting campus or virtual interviews the day after Career Day on campus, you have the option to reserve rooms following the UF CVM Career Fair & Networking Event. More details to come!
- Interested in hosting your own recruiting event at UF CVM? Contact Katelyn Jerles
Contact Katelyn Jerles (KatelynJ@crc.ufl.edu) or 352-294-8504 with any questions regarding UF CVM Career Day.