Information for Students
Information for Graduates:
- Graduation Announcements (https://www.herffjones.com/) (http://colleges.herffjones.com/college/_uf/)
- Ordering Regalia (http://www.bsd.ufl.edu/G1C/)
- Critical Dates
- Frequently Asked Questions
As you prepare to graduate this term, please make sure to complete all your academic and financial obligations.
- Review and verify completion of all degree requirements with your curriculum coordinator.
- Complete the online degree application in the UF Student Self Service page at: https://student.ufl.edu by January 27, 2017.
- Verify your permanent home addresses .
- Clear your academic record. Previous incomplete grades must be converted to satisfactory letter grades before you can graduate. Incompletes received in your final term will prevent you from graduating.
- Satisfy all financial obligations (fines, tickets, fees, etc.) with University Bursar in 113 Criser Hall and veterinary hospitals. Outstanding debt will delay release of your diploma and transcript.
- Make sure to complete an exit interview online or visit University Bursar in S113 Criser Hall if you have received UF-administered student loans.
- Visit the Career Resource Center for help writing your resume and to consult other career-related materials. Attend a Career Showcase, sponsored each term by the CRC, and make full use of the career resource library available to all students.
- Order your academic regalia by the deadline at the University Bookstore, 352-392-0194.(deadline TBA)
- Join the UF Alumni Association and become a member of your local Gator Club (http://www.ufalumni.ufl.edu/gatorclubs/find /).
Student Regalia ordering site opens. Only those registered to graduate will be able to place an order. You are registered to graduate when you submit your DVM degree application. I will be sending an email on this date with instructions on how to place your order.
January 27, 2017
Degree and Certificate Application deadline. Everyone must complete their DVM degree application! Students on track to receive a certificate must also complete the certificate degree application. If these applications are not completed by the deadline you will not receive your diploma and/or certificate on time and the final transcript will not contain the statement indicating a professional certificate was completed.
Deadline to submit information on alternate hooders (refer to email sent by Alex Avelino)
Deadline for faculty and students to submit regalia orders. Instructions will be sent via email on January 22, 2016
Commencement Program sent to printers
May, 2017 (date TBA)
Senior Breakfast (Sponsored by the FVMA), 8:00am – 9:30am
Friday May 26th, 2017
Graduation Rehearsal, Phillips Center for the Performing Arts, 9:45 am – 11:30 am. Commencement tickets will be distributed during rehearsal.
Friday May 26th, 2017
Senior Banquet, UF Hilton, 6:00 pm. For more information contact: Jessalyn Fernandes at: Jessalyn@ufl.edu
Saturday May 27th, 2017
Verification of Home Address and Directory Changes:
Bursar’s Office (verify any university debt(s) you may have):
Student Loan Exit Counseling:
For federal loans – https://studentloans.gov/myDirectLoan/index.action
For UF-administered loans – https://www.ecsi.net/cgi-bin/bcgi.exe?blogm7
UF Alumni Association:
Order Transcripts (as Former Students):