Admissions Important Dates
VMCAS Suggested Timeline
- At least 3 months prior to the deadline, have your letters of recommendation requested, and begin VMCAS application process.
- At least 2 and half months prior to the deadline, have all transcripts from EVERY institution you have attended sent to VMCAS. You should also have a copy from each sent to you in order to complete the application course section of the VMCAS application accurately.
- At least 2 months prior to the deadline you should be monitoring your VMCAS application for receipt of all transcripts and letters of recommendation (LORs).
- At least 1 and half months prior to deadline you should make sure that the application is submitted with fees paid, transcripts are in and LORs have been received by VMCAS.
VMCAS Contact Information
Student & Advisor Hotline: (617) 612-2884
VMCAS Fax: (617) 612-2051
VMCAS Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
VMCAS Mailing Address for Transcripts
(Only Mail Transcripts! The VMCAS application and letters are submitted electronically)
P.O. Box 9126
Watertown, MA 02471
UF CVM 2017-2018 Applicant Timeline
- Applications available May 11th online through the Veterinary Medical College Application Service (VMCAS) and UF Professional Supplemental Application.
- Transcripts should be submitted to VMCAS as soon as possible!
- August 15th is the VMCAS recommended deadline to submit a complete application.
- Last date to take the GRE for 2017-18 application cycle is August 31st, 2017.
- GRE scores to be submitted to school code: 5753 U Florida COIG VetMedcn VMCAS
The earlier your application is submitted the sooner your application can be verified by VMCAS. UF College of Veterinary Medicine will have access to your application as soon as you submit it.
September 15, 2017:
- Deadline to submit the UF CVM Professional School Application
- Deadline to submit the VMCAS Application
- Admission notifications emailed to selected applicants
April 15, 2018: (or next business day if the 15th falls on a weekend)
- Deadline for admitted students to accept or decline offers of admission (No enrollment deposit required)
May – July, 2018
- Online Orientation for newly admitted students
- Live Orientation
- First Year Leadership Experience
- School Starts